Saturday, June 6, 2009

5am Shoots....

Sometimes its not good to take naps during the day. I had a busy day Friday running errands all over Harlingen and McAllen. I took a nap and well it caused me to feel the need to do a shoot at 5am and try out the portable power unit that Johnny from Urban Rage and I have been trying out for the past few weeks. I still have yet to use a 2 or 3 light set up with it and really looking foward to it soon. Here's the shot I got....I didn't take many since the mosquitos were out in full force and attacking me like crazy.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture it's pretty neat but, your friends head is in the view of the beautiful sunrise.
cr

JustJackie said...

Sick Photo!!!

Sarah Janee said...

I wish you could at least have the decency to reply to a message,text,voicemail,twitter reply! I paid you just like any other client would and I would like to see the finished product.
If you have so much "down time" maybe you can use that time and show me some pictures.
Please, Abe..
FOR THE 100th time..

Valerie Marie said...

Whoa, awesome pic.