Saturday, October 10, 2009

A trip to LA

There are a lot of changes that will be happening soon. One of them will be the change of Aberazzi back to Abe Robledo Photography. It has been a hard decision but it is something for the better in the new market that I will be working in. My trip to LA was a great one and I got to meet a ton of people that are all willing to help me become a super star photographer. I just have to get down and serious and start really working hard at those dreams I have always had.

I didn't take very many pictures while out there. I was too busy with meetings and just having a great time with friends. Here are a few shots and a video from the weekend....








California Trip from Abe Robledo on Vimeo.

6 comments:

David A. Lucio said...

Love this video. You never cease to amaze me Abe! Now GTFO of the Valley already, and be big like you know you can...

Anonymous said...

that was unbelievably well done the music and effect were on point

Anonymous said...

what kind of camera did you use to shoot the video?

Aberazzi said...

Anonymous #1: that was my first video I've ever done so thank you very much! I had no clue what music to use to make it or how to edit.

Anonymous #2: I used a Nikon D90 and for most of the video used a 50mm f1.8 lens on the camera. Some parts I used the stock 18-105mm lens.

Anonymous said...

now if only you could take good pictures as well as you shoot videos

Anonymous said...

Man thats awesome, Like David said GTFO of the crappy valley and be a star photographer. No offence....