Friday, December 4, 2009

Disposable Nights

So one of my all time favorite DJs came into town. Interesting as it is, I was not allowed to take my camera in to shoot the event. I was notified that there would be no SLR cameras allowed, but funny thing was there were about 8 people there with them. I guess they didn't get the same memo I did or something. Regardless I don't ever let anyone keep me from documenting the events in my life, so I went old school and took out a slightly modified "disposable camera". I had so much fun just snapping pictures around that I think I might have to start doing it more often, maybe start using my old film camera or something...but I might need to get a better film scanner.

here are the shots, nothing special but I like them.



















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about the ''no dslr rule''. But when you go to the show theres like 10 people with them. It pisses me off, Next time i don't care what they say am bringing my camera lol.

Aberazzi said...

haha I really don't care, I mean sometimes you're just not allowed to bring in a "professional camera". I didn't really care, till I saw all the other with there cameras. Like I said, I actually like the way my disposable pictures came out...

Anonymous said...

yea, I like ''vintage''. did you get the camera from the any walmart like the kodak ones? Sometimes you get tried of the typical ''digital'' look.

Aberazzi said...

actually I got the camera at Dollar General for like $2, it was Fuji.

Monikapolitan said...

clever clever abe. Do it again!!

Anonymous said...

Why you haven't posted the pictures of DGE's 4th anniversary?
I couldn't go and I want at least see decent pictures of FTSK :)

Aberazzi said...

Sorry about that, posted an entire gallery a few hours for you...