Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS....

I would just like to thank all of my faithful readers, I don't care if you love me or hate me. I really appreciate everyone who comes to look at my pictures and lets me know what they think. I hope that you all have a safe and happy holiday. I will be sure to make 2009 a bigger and better year for Aberazzi. I am already putting a few things in the works and I'm very excited!

I should have another blog up soon with a few pictures from my Christmas adventures....

for now I leave you with....



So what did you get for Christmas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you abe(:

Anonymous said...

i got an abe robledo for christmas..just what i wanted.

Monikapolitan said...

That 2nd anonymous comment sounds like it could be zar. haha.

Merry late Christmas Aberazzi!