Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THREE CONCERTS.....

So its been almost a week since I have posted an entry on here. I am sorry to my readers, I've just been so busy with work. I have tried to sit down and post but every time I think that I am going to be able work on pictures, something comes up. Well I finally had time on Sunday night to just sit and pull an "all nighter" as I worked on both my clients pictures and concert shots too.

The Saosin Show with Oh Sleeper, Our Last Night and Death in the Park....
Death in the Park...

Our Last Night...







Zar "working" but probably watching Fail Blog haha

Oh Sleeper...




Saosin








after the show....






Then we had the Taking Back Sunday show with Envy On The Coast and The Final Stretch.






The Final Stretch...



The Crowd...can you see yourself?

Envy On The Coast



Taking Back Sunday...


Everyone waiting to meet TBS....


THEN we had I Set My Friends On Fire with Karate High School, The Requested and Scarlett O'Hara...
The Requested...





Karate High School...




I Set My Friends On Fire...





Scarlett O'Hara






These girls drove from Kingsville...

new friends of aberazzi

crazy Sam and Cody...

Katie had to touch his hair...


4 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

finally an update aberazzi!! I was deprived ;/

Anonymous said...

the pictures are awesomeeeeeee abe

Anonymous said...

ok so a few things:

1. mmmm saosin ;] hahaha
2. envy on the coast is amazing
3. all of the pictures are awesome! kudos as always
4. i mish yew

im sure there's more but thats all i can think of right now lol

xoxo
jrae

Anonymous said...

oh i meant to tell you to send me the goofy pics we took at chris' house - when emilee and i stole your camera~!!! they were so funny :]
pwease

<3 you
jrae