Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Teatro...

So I had barely been back in the Valley for about 24hrs and had an event to shoot. The event was last Friday at Cine El Rey, and it was very interesting. I actually had a blast taking pictures and meeting a lot of new people. I just feel bad that it took me so long to put these pictures up. I am usually really good about having a post a day or two later but for some reason I have just been so busy with a few things that I just not had the time to catch up on work.

pictures from the night....




























After party at Issac's house...


4 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

wowzers! That body paint is really really good! That looked like a fun show!

Anonymous said...

That body painting is neat. Are all these people part of the cast? Looks like it was a great show. Almost died when I saw the guy hanging (ouch).
cr

Aberazzi said...

The body paint was impressive. I just hate how since they're wearing bras and boyshorts that it shows their skin around the edges after awhile and makes the paint flake.

The people are hired to be there, only the contortionist/silk dancers were from out of town though. The MCs are comedians from SA and the girls dancing around in body paint are mostly all from McAllen.

The guy hanging freaked me out too. what was really odd was that he really wasn't bleeding from any of the hooks in his body. Those guys really know what they are doing.

Anonymous said...

OMG how freakin cool!!! you always get to do the sweetest stuff!!!
im jealous!
i hope to get to visit you soon!!!

<3
xoxo jrae