Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 4, 5 in Tyler and other stuff....

So I haven't had the time to sit down and post the rest of my pictures from my trip or what has been going on. I have just been so busy and really haven't had the time to sit down and relax. On Wednesday night I went out with J-Rae in Tyler and we found this really cool spot in the square to take pictures...so that's what I did that night..

Thursday I woke up early in the morning to shoot the Turkey Trout for Premiere Fitness. Then I got in a car with Jenny and Jeff to ride back home for 9hrs. It was a very long drive to say the least. As soon as I got home I had to get grab my plate that my parents saved for me and had my late Thanksgiving meal.

Friday, I had an event to shoot in McAllen at Cine El Rey, those pictures won't be done till tomorrow's blog...

Saturday I had an event to shoot in Brownsville for a Sweet 16...and Sunday I had work.

HERE are the pictures from my fun shoot with J-Rae...nothing serious, just lots of fun.










She kept asking me to hit her and I refused, so she hit me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh ahhahahhhaha these are hilarious! and so great! i love it!! that was so much fun!!!!

xoxo
-jrae

Anonymous said...

aww she's adorable
:) nice pics