Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 3 in Tyler...

After staying at Chris's house and having lunch with Jenny, Sam and I ran around town running some errands. Then I met up with Kelly and her mom for a shoot we booked about a month ago, when everyone found out I was coming up to visit. We took a drive downtown to some cool spots that I remembered from before. I was really excited about the way some of the shots were coming out and so were the clients. I even put Sam to work and hold my speedlight since I could not find any outlets to use my strobes.

here are a few shots from her shoot...




after the shoot and a little dinner we made it out to "Where's Ruffus" to meet up with a few people. I was pretty surprised to see all the familiar faces at the bar, except it was really crowded inside the place and the atmosphere was just not my style. So we moved the party back to Chris's house and had one last night of good times. Here are a few picture's from my last night of partying....
I ran into Emily at the bar...

Cheese Katie laughing as always...

I also ran into Jenny, Marissa and Jared...

of course Emily and J-Rae danced a little...

My party crew for the night...

as I was leaving I saw Rachel and Cammie...

out at Chris's House...

Chris and J-Rae playing some pool...

I got caught making a drink...

yup, that's 4 tv's on top and one big one in the middle...

Girls will be girls...

Cheese trying to take a pull...

D.A.N.C.E.

We can never get away from our computers...

Brotherly Love...

Drunk people on Stickam is the best!


in the morning as I was leaving I had to snap a shot of the house...
staying there two nights in a row and having so many good memories made me a little sad, but I have the memories and pictures to remember them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww looks like your last night here was a good one! the pics look great :D

Aberazzi said...

aw thanks Kelly...it was so fun getting to meet you and your mom. I'm glad everyone liked the pictures.

Terence Sambo said...

hhmmn u had major fun babes ;o) lovely pics.. thank God a camera exists...

Do drop by my blog and show some love :o)

Anonymous said...

omg i had sooo much fun! im glad we got to hang out!!! can't wait to do it again soon!! i also can't wait to see the pics from downtown!

xoxo
jrae :]

Monikapolitan said...

looks like so much funnn.

Glad your back safe :D