Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas already?!?

So last night I was watching my favorite TV show, Zar and Monica got home from Target. They walked in with bags of goodies for our mini winter wonderland. The first thing I thought was "We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet!". I didn't complain though, I actually like the Christmas holiday a little more than any other holiday. It just always brings warm memories and even though not everyone celebrates the exact same way, it always has the same meaning. So I sat by and watched the two silly love birds put up and decorate the Christmas tree. Its actually reall funny because now we have two trees in the house, I guess you could say we really like Christmas around this house. Of course I couldn't just sit by and watch, so I decided I'd take a picture or two.

Zar and Monica....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute.. Let's hope that when we set up our 9 foot tree you'll be there to deck the halls and take some pictures as well. We are getting real excited about this christmas.
cr

Monikapolitan said...

lol we are such dorks. I look like wednesday adams