Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Slow Sunday

Sunday was a nice and relaxing day, I finally stopped having horrible stomach pains and was able to just sit at home. I wasn't up to much when I decided that I should take some pictures of someone instead of just watching nothing on the tube. My friend Jenn is always willing to let me take a few pictures of her and since she is constantly changing her hair, she makes for a good subject to shoot.

I have to say, I really like the way some of these came out.








Monday was a little different, I sat back and worked on her pictures. Then I realized that I had two birthday's to attend in Harlingen. My niece turned 9 years old and it was such a nice time. I came to my parents and watched a little TV with the family and had a good dinner. I then had to go and meet up with a friend of mine who was having a little drinking marathon for her 21st birthday.

I left the party a little early so that I could catch a movie that I have been dying to see.


This movie really had a lot of great parts and has easily become one of my top favorite "guys movies". Though it really doesn't bring anything new and has that same old style that Guy Richie puts to all his movies (Lock Stock and Smoking Barrels/Snatch). I just like mobster/gangster movies, they always seem to make me think and keep me entertained.

4 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

how hott!

hook a sista up abe!! hehehe.

Anonymous said...

those pictures are GREAT!!
and I love you thank you for cum'n all over my face haha
*gay friend pfff*

ur such a jerk...2 urself

I love you AND UR TALENT

<3BeTH

Anonymous said...

i've been hearing alot about rocknrolla, need to check it out fo shzz.

hot shots btw.

Aberazzi said...

Monika, do you want Zar to kill me?!? Talking about hooking you up! I'll totally hook you up for the awesome shoot we're planning though!

BETH..wow you left a comment. I am still laughing about your random comment you made during our lunch.

Zar, you see what your gf is writing, pssh. You do need to check out RockNRolla but watch it with an open mind...its not going to BLOW you away or anything.