Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nowhere Fashion

Well I know this is a little late, but it did take me some time to get to the pictures. I've just been so busy with planning for my shoots in Tyler next week and running errands that I just now had the time to sit down and put these up.

This past weekend, my friends at Nowhere Clothing took part in a fashion show at Shine. It was intended to be outside but with the cool front that came in, they moved it inside. I have never really been a fan of taking pictures of fashion shows in nightclubs. Everyone seems to just rush the runway and has no respect for the photographers that are trying to get pictures. I thought I would only put a few pictures from the night but I decided to put a lot more than just a few.


































3 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

lol. these are so great. thanks for not putting up my un-intentional goth poses. I am lauging so hard because of the one where we are at the table & mark looks crazy..i look like I'm about to pee & jessica looks like nothing in the world is bothering her

Anonymous said...

Things I learn while doing a FASHION SHOW!

1. Baby diva is the worlds worst intern
2. I love ROCKY!
3. CHICKS ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS
4. Fashion Shows are a pain in the ASS
5. I LOVE WHISKEY!

Anonymous said...

yay hot girls!