Friday, November 7, 2008

Mickey Avalon, Dirt Nasty, Beardo...

WOW, it really is kind hard to back and think about Wednesday night. I remember the day Zar told me that he booked Mickey Avalon and I was like "and is Dirt Nasty coming too?!?". I have loved this music for some time and for Mickey Avalon, Dirt Nasty (aka Simon Rex), and Beardo to come down to McAllen, TX and perform was a treat. The day started like any other with me waking up extremely early for a contract job I had to shoot. Then racing to Cine El Rey to catch the sound check. Lucky for me, the guys had not had anything to eat yet, so we all went to grab some mexican food across from Cine and talk about the most random things. I really wish I would of taken pictures while we where at the resturant but I think I enjoyed myself more just being there to talk and eat.

The show, and I do mean SHOW, was crazy.

here are some shots from the night...
*Tip* if you click on the pictures they get bigger...


These girls drove from Brownsville...

Beardo



Jessica of Nowhere Clothing

Dirt Nasty


Dirt Nasty and Beardo

Mark of Nowhere Clothing

Mickey Avalon











after the show...


"She passed me a pen so I could sign her tittie, that's when she said I luv you Mickey"

1 comment:

Monikapolitan said...

aww I like these!! The girl with the red wig was my soulmate. She wanted me in and around her mouth.