Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 2 in Tyler

WOW, its been some day. Its only 2:30 in the morning and we are all either drunk or asleep. Today kind of started out a little slow and sad, I was dragging all day, specially after receiving the call about the canceled photo shoot. BUT when a door closes, another opens and tonight was an intensely fun evening. The day included a bit of manual labor, first with working out at Premier Fitness with Sam, we did a leg work out and OMG I thought I my legs were going to give out on me. Then Sam was called to go and help move an outdoor swing from his sisters house to his mom's house. So we did that and then tried to relax and watch some TV. After a few hours passed I convinced him it was time to go out and see a few friends.

We ended up at On The Border to have some margarita's...


what happens when drunk people video...


THEN we moved the party to Chris's house....
another silly video of us playing drinking games...


I seriously LOVE J-RAE!

















I thought the DGE house was early on Christmas, but I'm pretty sure that the Sirianni's beat us on that. Look at their amazing tree and ginger bread house!


I SERIOUSLY MISSED NIGHTS LIKE THESE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I hope that you do get some work done. Looks like you're having fun. Awesome guitars.
cr

Aberazzi said...

Today is the day the work gets done. I am actually very nervous about the shoot with my client Kelly. It should be fine though. Hopefully I can still schedule a shoot with another friend I know to make up for the canceled one.

Monikapolitan said...

wtfff I want that gingerbread house! bring it in your bag!

Looks like your having a good time :)

Aberazzi said...

haha MONIKA, no stealing...apparently it was bought like that. I was a little heart broken to find that out. The detail on it was amazing though. Then they had a smaller version of it on one of the counters in the kitchen.