Monday, November 10, 2008

November Art Walk

Friday was a nice night filled with art and music. I usually always go to Art Walk and split my time from Monikapolitan's table at Ambrosia and Roosevelt's. This time around I was feeling very sick to my stomach from some food I had earlier and wanted to just relax. They put Monica in the back with no lights and away from the large crowd, so I took out my studio lights and helped light up her table and bring some attention her way.

here's a few shots I took...
















Zar and Geo had a hard night, they're show that night with Kottonmouth Kings was canceled due to some very complicated reasons. I think everyone felt bad for the guys....

2 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


so cute

Alex Flowers said...

The best picture of me


EVER