Monday, April 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....vegas style

Well I made sure that I would have some pictures up from my Vegas trip for my birthday and I succeeded at getting them up. I am actually really mad at myself for not taking more pictures while there. Honestly though, I think a lot had to do that with the fact that I was always busy doing something. If we went out, the clubs usually would not let professional cameras into their places. So I was really limited to where and when I could take pictures.

I had a great time in Vegas, except 8 days was just TOO many days to be in that city. I missed all my friends and can't wait to see everyone soon. The Vegas trip consisted of VIP treatment at LAVO in The Palazzo, a room at the Wynn, with lunch at Stratta not once but twice, a night at LAX in the Luxor, and of course the day time party at "the beach" at Mandalay Bay. Except I am leaving something out, and that's Sunday, when we all went to have brunch at Simon's which is in The Palms Place by the pool. I had an amazing time and ran into the likes of Pete Wentz, Holly Madison, and almost all the contestants for the Miss USA 2009 pageant.

hope you enjoy the photos and see everyone soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY !!!! Glad you had a great time.
CR

Anonymous said...

hunnie...I am so happy for you.

Im glad you are having a blast you deserve it!!

Love you Babe
Xo-BeTH

Marissa N. said...

Awesome pictures.Looked fun.

Monikapolitan said...

ahhh. I wish I was there. The pool looks so nice, i'm glad you had a great time on your birffday weekend.

lala said...

whoa, pete wentz is shoorrrtt.
but he looks waaay better w/out eyeliner.