Monday, April 27, 2009

Its a Sunday Funday...

A few things I hate about Sunday...
-The mall closes early
-Chick-fil A is closed
-Mexican Resturants closed
-Banks are closed
-nothing to do

This Sunday I actually had a little fun though! My friend Steff had sent me a text earlier in the week to see what I was up to and hang out. I hadn't seen her since Spring Break and decided to invite her over and hang out. She was totally down to come over and visit with me, and with that I realized I need more friends like Steff. The ones that at 9pm on a Sunday will come over to hang out. She came over with her new hair cut and I decided that a photo shoot was in order.

here are some shots I liked...






4 comments:

Diane (alltheglitters) said...

Wow Abe these are spectacular! Super amazing!

juniorcult said...

I agree. Nice photos.

Aberazzi said...

Diane: they would of been even better with your makeup skills.

Juniorcult: thanks man.

Gabriel Castle said...

now these are doughp