Sunday, April 5, 2009

NEVER SAY NEVER....literally...

WELL ITS HERE! I finally have internet connection and home in the comfort of my favorite spot on the couch. Ready to post a BLOG for all you NSN Music Festival kiddos! I really am sorry to all of you that have been waiting so patiently for this blog post. I was just so overwhelmed with Spring Break and then trying to get everything ready for my trip to Las Vegas. Well at least now its here and ready for all of you to look at....steal pictures of your favorite bands and what not...go crazy!

click this picture to see all the photos...

5 comments:

german said...

yes! thank you, abe

pooooooo said...

geeeeeeez, does zar wear the SAME clothes?

Monikapolitan said...

i like never shout never.

Anonymous said...

I'm poor and only have three shirts in my closet. And that is THE ABSOLUTELY only pair of shorts I own, haha.

Plus we only have cold water so I shower twice a week...

JK, kinda.

Aberazzi said...

hahaha damn people always hating on Zar and Monika haha