Monday, March 30, 2009

Flying to Vegas...

I know, I know, I haven't posted the NeverSayNever blog and for good reason. I have all the pictures ready to put up but I haven't had a chance to actually upload them to my web server. I really wanted to post one last night but the wifi here at the hotel is very slow and kept timing out. So in till I can find a better connection I am going to have to hold off on doing the blog for NeverSayNever.

As some may know I am in Vegas for the week and taking a break from work and Texas. I did however take a shot on the insane plane ride. I say insane because the wind was so bad in Vegas last night that we kept going up and down and side to side. The wind was so bad that we ended up having to make two fly overs and ended up being 30 minutes late. Once we did land the people on the plane started to clap and I was there laughing. I have always found close to death experiences as being funny, I think its just how I deal with things.

cruising altitude...


view from my room this morning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I SO ENVY YOU. I COULD SIT AND LOOK AT THAT SCENERY ALL DAY. I THINK THAT MY BETTER HALF AND MYSELF ARE MOVING TO NEVADA.LOVE THE MOUNTAINS
cr

Anonymous said...

whooo are you there by yourself or are you there wiv a lass?