Monday, March 23, 2009

Start of Spring Break....

So I've been gone a long time, or so it feels like I have at least. I left off to the island with Zar and Doug for all our work we had to do. It ended up becoming one of the craziest weeks I have had in a LONG TIME. The weekend started with a "Global Groove Welcome Party" at Club Pelican West. The crowd was good and there was a good vibe going, but being the first night at the island we decided to head to Padre Rock. Well I am pretty sure I can say that it was a bad idea. The crowd was not really out type, nor was the music. I think the icing on the cake to keep us from going back to that club again was when Rishi, Doug and I were maced outside of the club.

Sunday night was interesting, we all headed up to Louie's Backyard for Global Groove's Party. It was some good times there. I met some cool kids from Kansas that seemed to love Nikon cameras. I think I met a girl from Austin that night that was a G0-Go Dancer at a club.

Here's a small gallery from the two nights....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a picture is definitely worth a thousand words....and after looking at those pictures it's probably best that those words go unspoken. We did it BIG. Great pictures!

-Bob

Anonymous said...

the girls are ugly &zar looks funny.
where are all the hot chicks?
oh ya, the valley doesnt have any.

juniorcult said...

Anonymous #2 is a douche who lives in a cave and forgot his own name. He must be really handsome and have super high standards for women, that he doesnt give anyone his name or show his photo.

Aberazzi said...

the best part about Anonymous #2 is the ignorance they show. Seeing as I was in South Padre Island for Spring Break. I remember meeting groups of kids from New Mexico, Louisanna, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Arkansas, Kansas, Iowa, and not to mention everyone from all over Texas. The "hot chicks" where everywhere.

The beauty of the internet are the shit talkers that type whatever they want but hide behind being anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Anonymous #2 is a GIRL and is jealous of the pictures of all the other girls and Zar... ever think about that..
cr