Friday, March 13, 2009

New Bands On The Rise...

It seems that every day you hear of a new band that is up and on the rise. Well maybe not for all of you, but for me it does. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I live with two of the most amazing concert promoters. I don't really have to talk Zar and Geo up since they're mini celebrities down here but I figure for all those readers I have everywhere else I'd let you know how awesome they are. I am sure if you went far enough back you'll remember me posting a blog about The NeverSayNever Festival. Well its just around the corner and I am getting extremely nervous about it. Zar and Geo have put in more hours into this festival than I have seen anyone put into anything. I seriously think its going to be ridiculously awesome...but hey that's just me. I hope that I see everyone out at NeverSayNever...

If you don't know who is playing, here's a flyer...
just click on it so that you can see it bigger.


As for the new bands on the rise...
I had the pleasure of doing promos for
a band called The Critically Acclaimed
these guys are a bunch of fun and they're
going to be playing at The NeverSayNever Festival.


I got to shoot The Bullfighter this week too.
They're brothers, Rudy and Xavi and really cool.
They're recording right now and getting ready for
their band to play their upcoming shows here in McAllen
first AMF in April and then with Bayside in May at the Incubator.

1 comment:

Faune said...

they all look so nicely dressed! lol