Thursday, March 5, 2009

Testing...testing...

So the other day I saw a time lapse video and it inspired me. I have always loved to watch time lapse videos, something about them just seems to be so beautiful. Well after doing a little reading I found out that I could make one too. So this morning I woke up extremely early and decided to go out on top of the roof and do one. It did not really come out the way I wanted but its still kind of cool. I am sure that I will be doing a lot more of these in the near future....

so I leave you with a good morning video...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

unable to view. comes up with error.
cr

Aberazzi said...

I'm guessing that its probably because videos are blocked from your school district. I'm not sure though. Its on YouTube too, but I am pretty sure that they block that too.

Anonymous said...

babe, It turn'd out good. for your first one love the music that follows I love you. Call me about the birthC. thanks for talking me home. You are one of my greatest friends I Love You. and I mean that.
-BeTH

Faune said...

hey that's so cool. it'd be fun to do one. pretty easy too. how often did you take a picture? every 15 min?

Aberazzi said...

I did one every minute.

Anonymous said...

your next blog should be of my pictures you heartbreaker. :D