Monday, March 2, 2009

Zar's After Party...

Well Saturday night was Zar's birthday bash. The party started at Shine with DJ Enferno but I had to work at Cine El Rey for an event. I really wish I could of made it out, I've been hearing stories and I am sure that there would of been some good times. I did however make it to the after party that we had for Zar at our house. I can't really explain it but let's just say you missed out on one crazy party that lasted from 2am - 7am....


BUT HEY....If you did miss this one and are thinking, "why oh why did I have to miss this party", its going to be okay. We're having another one this Friday after DJ Skeet Skeet!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

one for the books. i don't think we'll stop talking about it till skeet skeet.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! at the rate you all are going the AA organization should make a mint from you guys. And to think you all are going to do this again this coming week-end. What a life...
smoochie

Anonymous said...

LOL @ my brother sleeping on the couch. -val

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! can't wait for the next one...you should pitch in for a stand by medic love you Muah happy birthday ZAR
-BeTH

Anonymous said...

abe, do you have a girlfriend?

Aberazzi said...

WHOA I JUST SAW THAT LAST COMMENT....and NO, I do not have a Girlfriend. I don't think there is a girl out there that could be cool enough with the life style that I live.