Sunday, April 26, 2009

It was a Splash...

So it was that time of the year again! The time when all the crazy people come out and play at South Padre Island. My friend Paul is the owner of Global Groove - London, which is the company that throws all the parties for Splash Weekend. I guess for those that don't know, Splash is the weekend that all the gays and lesbians come out to play. I don't know if that is the proper words to use, and I am sorry if I do offend anyone. This year it was held at Mooncussers, which was a plus for me as my friends always treat me well there.

here are some shots I took....
That's "Britney Spears..." and my buddy Travis making his money.

I am not going to lie, a sea of 2,000 people scared me a little.

There's Britney...actually its a dude. haha


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Britney Spears was a tad hotter than the real Britney, except he had a pecker.

Anonymous said...

typical

Aberazzi said...

Dinozar: haha that Britney probably performs for the real Britney haha.

anonymous: I don't know what you mean by "typical"...

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna post any more pics from that fun filled night??