Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cool Door...

So I haven't really done any shooting this week, other than my project stuff that you can not see till the end of the month. I was trying to think to myself, what could I post that no one has seen and is fairly recent. I showed everyone the T.I. pictures, which were cool. Then there was the SHWAYZE concert pictures that apparently everyone loved. So I guess I could show you guys a shot I did for my buddy Issac, owner of Cine El Rey and Espana. Its not every day that I get a phone call to go over to someone's house and take a picture of them for a publication. I had a feeling 2009 would be a good year and so far its been pretty steady with shoots and new projects. This week however has been a little on the sit back and relax side. I decided early in the week that I would take myself away from McAllen and stay in Harlingen to visit my family and get a hold on what it is that I REALLY want my photography to become this year. Do I want it to continue with the music and events, maybe push more to the club nightlife, or try and really push the envelope and start creating some great fashionable images, OR do a 180 and go back to my roots and start doing abstract "art" photography. There are so many choices when it comes to photography and choosing the path that you want.

here's one of the shots I did for Issac, he has a really cool front door.


On a side note....
What are your 2009 New Year Resolutions?
Have you actually stuck with any of them?

What is your one goal to accomplish in 2009?

1 comment:

Monikapolitan said...

dude. that's so badass.