Monday, January 26, 2009

A Night in Wonderland

Words really can not describe how awesome Saturday night was at Cine El Rey. As Geo was leaving to work this morning, we were still talking about how insane the light show was. I had a great time with some great friends. Of course I was not there as just a spectator but someone to document the activities that took place that night as well. I tried to think to myself how I could possible post a 30 picture blog from the shots I took and just could not cut the amount of pictures down. So I created a completely new setup at viewing the pictures.

Just click this beautiful picture and you can see the pictures from Saturday night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING PHOTOS! Great night we had so much fun! Come VISIT!

Monikapolitan said...

aww I really like the photo of Jess and all the dancing ones are so much fun! I'm still mad at you guys, you didn't want to dance with me... fun suckers!!

Anonymous said...

wow your pictures are really amazing!!!!!!!!!!
keep up the good work<3

Anonymous said...

you need to drink more water youre prolly really dehydrated= headaches

Aberazzi said...

Lil Embryoyoyo: I do drink water, except I think that you think I need to drink water because I am out "partying". Which is totally not the case. I don't really drink and I don't do drugs. Its a lot more likely to see me with a Dr. Pepper in my hand than a "drink".