Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kidrobot Toys....

As I am getting ready to leave the house and go to another show and take pictures, I thought "hey I should post a blog of a picture I took last night." I was at Nowhere clothing yesterday, taking a look around and watching a movie in the back. I think I can speak for all business owners when I say that January is such a SLOW month. I have to literally think of things to keep myself busy. So while I was at the store I got a little bored and started to play with the Kidrobot toys, which I LOVE. I like to think of Kidrobot's brand in general of being for being like us big kids that I talked about in my last blog.

here's a shot of the little toys I played with....
nothing special, just a normal picture, but I like it.

2 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

dude that looks like a fight scene! haha

Monikapolitan said...

lol i just read your twitter :/ i didn't go over today. sorryyy about the glue gun.

Post a blog! I miss them!