Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shwayze's Return...

Wow, there's not much I can say about Saturday that would make you understand the crazy time that went down. The day as any other day started a bit slow with sleeping in, trying to get over a little bug I had. Then of course like most days that we are having shows on, I started to check all my camera gear and make sure I had all my batteries charges and equipment packed. I decided to take off early to the venue and hang out for awhile. Then of course took a few pictures of friends, opening acts, partying a bit in the green room with Shwayze, Cisco and friends. So far 2009 has been nothing but good times with friends and the best events....



































10 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

aww yay! They look great! I'm posting up my blog right now too!

So glad we all got to share this moment together!

Anonymous said...

Hey its Andres, if its alright just send the and pictures im in to my email andresxrodriguez@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

send any pictures*

Anonymous said...

you nailed it,
in every sense of the word.

well, besides your 3 am club girl fail.

Here's to 09.

Anonymous said...

Hey recognized some girls there from Harlingen. Nice pictures. Interesting comments. Glad I don't know your daily events or should I say you after hour events.
cr

Anonymous said...

that was a badass night my friend, excellent quality photos. by the way, did you happen to capture me in any of the fans on stage pics you took? if so i would appreciate it if i could have em, not everyday can i go up on stage with shwayze!! thanks!

Audrey Leighton said...

amazinggg!

x

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great pictures haha im the girl that was in a leopard dress by the way!

Faune said...

i like the fan photos. very nice

Anonymous said...

im jealous...
who is going to be there during spring break ;]

xoxo
jrae