Monday, February 2, 2009

A Boy's Weekend....

Wow, I don't know what to say about this weekend. It is a rare occasion when all the girlfriends for my guy friends go out of town. So when this weekend came and all the girls were gone, the boys went out to play. I think that's pretty much all I can say without giving away all our secrets. I will admit though, it was probably one of the longest and craziest weekends I have had in awhile.

I managed to sneak away from the guys for a little bit while we were downtown to see my friend Rebecca. She was having her birthday party at Skky Bar and since I had my camera with me, I figured that I would snap a few shots for her to remember the night.

The month of February is going to be a little crazy with photo shoots. I have already booked close to around 8 shoots and sure there will be more to come. Be sure to contact me soon if you plan to do a Valentines shoot this season.

here are some shots from Rebecca's party...
the birthday girl...




3 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

I know your little boys night out secret....

I'm telling your mom!

Aberazzi said...

OH HUSH, it was not even that bad. I think my blog makes the event sound better and crazier than it really was.

Anonymous said...

hey this is one of rebeccas friends
we wanted to know if there was anymore pictures...

theyre cute by the wayy(: