Thursday, February 12, 2009

Using my Christmas present...

I think I told everyone already that one of my really good friends was nice enough to give me a grid, for my ring flash, for Christmas. I was so excited to use it, but really haven't had the chance to do so. So the other day when Johnny was over doing a shoot, I set up my lights the way I wanted and tried it out. I have to say that I'm glad I was able to try it before doing a shoot. I learned that using it on the camera how I had imagined wasn't the greatest idea and using it as a back light made it kind of awesome. I figured since I haven't been posting much these past two months I'd show you.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's weekend. I'll be out working on Saturday at Stiletto's for a lingerie show. Then on Sunday I will be at Cine El Rey for a nice romantic event.

here's a shot of Johnny I did...

No comments: