Monday, February 23, 2009

Feeling Better...

So I was finally back in town and able to get some sleep. In case you did not read my last blog, I was out of town visiting my parents and ALL my Family for a mini reunion for my grandmothers funeral. It was a hard time to go through, specially since I had surgery on Wednesday for a molar extraction. I was feeling a little better earlier tonight and thought it was time to take a picture for new defaults and stuff....


after the funeral on Saturday I was able to get a picture of everyone that made it down. It was not everyone in the family but it was the biggest group of us that will ever get together again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took me about three seconds to spot you in the family photo.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing better. Miss you, and thanks for posting this family picture.
cr

David A. Lucio said...

hope all's well, or getting there homie. Incidentally, what ever happened with difuse and all that jazz?

Aberazzi said...

Zar: haha yeah I'm the only bearded guy in the picture.

Mom: actually all the pictures are up on a hidden part on my site http://www.aberazzi.com/robledo.html

David: Everything is going alright, I have some new plans that I haven't yet let anyone really know. As for Difuse, it fizzed out about a year ago. The financing just became too hard.

Anonymous said...

hey cut me some slack- how am I suppose to know how to find hidden pictures. HELLOOO I'm your mom remember.....

Monikapolitan said...

aww wow. That family photo is priceless.

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a big family like that.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Abe, keep up your great accomplishments..and always keep in mind Romans 12, like Granma said... that itself will help you out through out your life in any and all situations you might every run into... BRAVO!