Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Ups and Downs....

This week has been as if I have stepped into the twilight zone. I feel like so many things have not really happened. Starting on Monday with waking up to a voice mail from my mom that my grandmother had passed away. Then to some other disturbing news that I could not believe and still don't believe to this day. Then while brushing my teeth a piece of my molar came off and at first it did not really bother me. Then by the end of the day it was KILLING ME, it was hurting me so bad that I could not sleep. So I booked an appointment with an oral surgeon the next morning and he told me that the tooth had to come out. So here I am in extreme pain from my tooth, with a dentist telling me that the tooth has to come out, but that they can't do it till the next day.

Wednesday comes and I wake up early to see the oral surgeon, he removes my broken tooth that was giving me so much pain and the next thing you know I am feeling great. I spent the rest of the day at my house with Johnny, helping him with some shoots he had. I took off to The Secret Handshake show at The Incubator and Luis was super nice as always. He asked if I felt like doing some shots later on, and I thought he was kidding like the last time. I was wrong, he was serious and after the show, once everyone had left we went out to the basketball courts and I had about 15 minutes to take a few shots of him. I later found out that he really like the pictures and they might be used for promotional material for his new album that's coming out in April.

so I leave you with a few shots from the show....






and these quick shots I got after the show...

5 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

dude wow. he looks like a completely different guy!! Those pictures are amazing!

Thanks for staying in touch & understanding

Anonymous said...

nizze work.
hope your shit gets better.

Anonymous said...

sorry about your week, sorry about your loss

Anonymous said...

i agree with monika.

Anonymous said...

he used to be fat, right? pffft