Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aberazzi Loves Cake!

WOW, so do you remember when I took pictures of Cisco Adler and Shwayze? I had decided to give all the pictures to my friends at Nowhere Clothing since they had sponsored the event and the guys where wearing clothes from the store. The owners of the store told me that they were going to send my pictures out to like everyone and they well they were not kidding. It just so happens that they sent the pictures to the owners of Cake Clothing (which is one of my favorite brands) and apparently they loved the pictures. Then again what clothing company wouldn't love a picture of a some what celebrity wearing their clothes. Well anyways, it was just brought to my attention that they had put my pictures and a link to my blog on their main web page.

Thanks Steve, I would of never known!

I even have some nifty screen shots of it...just click on the picture to see it at full size or you could go to their page if you don't believe me haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG TIME! Good Job ABE!

GNARLY DIAMOND said...

THAT IS GREAT BRUH. REALLY. CHEERS.

Monikapolitan said...

omg. I knew your work would slowly pay off :D

Anonymous said...

xoxo..what a nice surprise!