Friday, October 24, 2008

All Time Low...SOLD OUT!

I can't believe it, my roommates have done it again! They manage to keep bringing the largest shows to The Valley. I was at the mall doing some birthday shopping and I received the text from Geo, letting me know that the tickets had Officially Sold Out for tomorrows show. I can't believe how many text messages and myspace messages that I have received from everyone I know. Everyone is asking for me to get them in and its the same answer that Zar and Geo are having to give out to everyone, "sorry, we can't do anything". If you do not have a ticket, then there is basically not a way that you are going to get into the venue.

I can not wait to see everyone tomorrow....its going to be a great show and an even better night with all the partying we will be doing after the eventful show.

-Abe of Aberazzi

No comments: