Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...

I'm sorry for the delay on wishing everyone a Happy Halloween. I meant to do a shoot yesterday so that I could post something up for everyone. Sadly no one wanted to or had time to do one. I don't think I even had time with all my running around. Needless to say, I hope everyone is having an amazing Halloween. I had a friend of mine come over today and take a few pictures outside. Its funny how even at the end of October its nice enough to go outside half naked and not be cold. I actually kind of freak out with the way some girls dress on Halloween, it reminds me of Dave Chapelle's skit on "just because I dress like this, does not make me a whore."

Well anyways I am about to get ready and dress up as a Doctor, and start playing some Marilyn Manson...he always reminds me of Halloween, ever since "Nightmare Before Christmas" with his song "This Is Halloween".

What are you going to be for Halloween?
What are your favorite songs to listen to on Halloween?

Here is sneak peak of Zar's Costume...minus make-up.


Loraine's Malibu Barbie...

No comments: