Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Morning Of...

Well the show was incredible to say the least. I had the pleasure of seeing The Morning Of perform with The Secret Handshake a few months ago. It was some show to see and they were all very nice. So needless to say, when they came back down, we all remembered each other and partied. I had my roommates camera for the beginning of the night. It was actually kind of fun using a fisheye lens.

Here are a mix from my camera and the roommates, sorry for so many pictures, I don't know how to do a jump on these blogs.
Madore





The Morning Of...




The Higher...


Dancing girls...

Outside Cine El Rey...











some more live shots...



We had an after party here at the house and it got pretty crazy...
there will be another post later on with those pictures...CRAZY TIMES!

6 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

Fish eyes always make facial features HUGE. I want one...but not really. The blow up doll is funny.

Anonymous said...

Doug's man paw is bigger than Zar's head! Look at that thing!

Anonymous said...

your use of color never ceases to amaze me.

XOXO i love you.

maeganmartz(: said...

you know abe, i'd really like to see the photo zia took of us, or maybe even the one of zia geo and me, orrr possibly that one of me zia and eisley that you promised me like a million years ago!? can i have those eventually?

Anonymous said...

omg, so, i fell in love with the drummer from.. uhh... the morning of?? and, well the bassist of, i cant remember the name of the band, hahaha, oops...



but, i left there sooo heart broken. :/



when are we going to hhaave OUR photoshoot?


-jesssssiisiicaicaicaac

Anonymous said...

excuse me, the bassist from the higher???


-jessica