Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beer, Beer, Beer...

Its kind of outrageous lately, if you call or texted me in the last few days, I probably responded with "I'm at Roosevelt's" or "I'm out right now". The truth be told, I was a ghost last week for many reasons. Some being just an overwhelming amount of work that I have to sit down and sort through. The others being that the bar is finally open and much how I support Nowhere Clothing, I support this bar 100%. Saturday night the bar had a private party for the Class of 99 from Memorial High School. I found that to be strange in a way, considering that I know some of these people! The drinks were flowing and the food was amazing....Sunday night, the bar had FREE BBQ and DOLLAR beer for anyone that came over. What was nice was that just a few of our close friends came by and we all had a great time with some interesting conversations.

I took some pictures both nights...
MARK doing DAS BOOT!









ANOTHER reason I have been preoccupied is from a new friend I made and been hanging out with lately. If I can convince her to let me take a picture of her, I might have a really cool shoot to put up Aberazzi soon.

BUT I CAN GUARANTEE that this week will have a post every day till Sunday with pictures. I have something to shoot just about everyday and I am very excited about all of it.

If you want to come out on Aberazzi or just hang out, I'll be here tonight!

3 comments:

GNARLY DIAMOND said...

Nice job bud. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Wow. The 4th picture has my IPC teacher from jr. high in it. Weirdddd.

I always love your photos. :)

Monikapolitan said...

Those look AWESOME!