Sunday, October 5, 2008

Art Walk, Fashion, Splash...

WOW so its been since Thursday that I posted anything on the web. I wish I could give you a reason other than I've just been so busy. I spent Thursday in Harlingen with a friend of mine, and with my family for my mothers birthday. Then I had to work all day Friday taking pictures at a middle school for Valley Photo. Then I had to race over to my interview at a part time job that I thought I would get to help pass my time even more. After my interview I had the "art walk" with Monikapolitan and Roosevelt's at 7. I didn't have my camera on me that much for the art walk since I had been working all day taking pictures. So if any of ya'll know me, you'd know that I really can't stand around not taking pictures, so I grabbed Monika's camera and went crazy taking pictures with her new camera.

Art Walk....




Roosevelt's...




Saturday was eventful, it started with Palm Festival...




there was a fashion show at Palm Festival...



AND well there was SPLASH...but that will be posted tomorrow. I haven't had time to even put those on my laptop yet. I was on my way home from the island with Rishi today and saw this insane accident. A small black car was going around 80mph and lost control, sliding sideways. It ended up hitting the barracade wall at full speed, head on and flying in the air. So we pulled over and called the police, as we watched from across the street the people just walked out of the car and were totally fine, talk about a mircale.

3 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

whhhattt dude!? The care bear?! I'm seriously sad I missed that! And woah woah woah, i'm gona have to call danny for that skirt, it's amazing!

Fun weekend, don't cha think?!

Sarah Janee said...

Ah, the pic of zar looks cool ! I love the picture quality! Oh, also those fashion show pics looks pretty damn awesome abe!!

Betzaida said...

I was the blue care bear! :)
I remember you taking that picture.