Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rolling in a Maserati

Well at least for a little bit, I felt how the other half lives. I woke up from taking a nap today hearing the door bell ringing. It was our buddy Rishi at the door, telling me that he had brought a car over for us to check out. So I waited for Zar and Geo to get home and when I went outside to see a beautiful red 2008 Maserati GranTurismo S sitting in front of our house. Rishi was kind enough to have brought one over from his friends car lot to let us check out and test drive. The ride in this car is solid, its much like a Cadillac when driving in automatic. When you ride in this car its not nessecarly the horsepower or anything that makes you feel amazed. Its, well, the best way I can compare it to, is when you put on those favorite pair of Diesel jeans and just love the way they fit and look but at the same time everyone you run into knows that those jeans cost a pretty penny and are pretty sexy looking. Thats how it is walking up to this car and cruising around the hot spots in town. I was not able to go with them on the test drive during the day, due to a shoot that I had at Havanna Club. However, later on in the night we met up with Rishi at Jackson's Bar for a drink and on the way home is went I recieved the Italian, Maserati expierence. This car is just a simple daily driver, that is till you put it in its manual mode. The car is a serious machine when driven to its capability on the road. I have never been in something that accelarates so smoothly.

It looks pretty nice in front of our house...


-Abe of Aberazzi

3 comments:

Zar said...

I can see my room!

Monikapolitan said...

Im gona buy that car for zar for christmas but shuuu. don't tell him

Anonymous said...

oh my GOD.
kill me NOW!
that is the most amazing
car i have evvvvvvvvvver seen...



-jesssssiiicaaa