Sunday, October 26, 2008

All Time Low pictures...

Alright, so you patiently waited for them and they are here, I have the pictures from that crazy night. I still don't remember parts of that day from just all the crazy things that went on. The day started at 5am for me, I had to take pictures at an elementary for a company that I help out with. Then I drove over an hour to get to the show and start shooting. I was lucky to borrow a few cool lenses from an unknown source and make Aberazzi have a little different style. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the pictures and I hope everyone had an awesome time.

The show went off without a hitch, all the bands sounded great, we had an after party that led to one of our friends doing something that we thought he would never do. I have pictures to prove it.

Here is a shot of whats to see....if you click the picture it will take you to the FULL GALLERY. Word of the wise, right click the picture and view "open image in new window". Then you can save it.

2 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

I just finished stealing some of your pictures! Please take more pictures with a fish eye...they look amazing x 10. I LOOOVE the one of the drummer looking right at you & alot of other ones that I forgot. I missed the whole roper incident cause I was outside doing who knows what! :( Great night!

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with monika. the one of the drummer looked at you is AMAZINGGGG. i saw it and gasped. megamega fantastic :)