Saturday, October 11, 2008

End of the Week...

So the week is just about over and I have only posted once! Wow, sorry to everyone that comes to Aberazzi on a Daily basis. I have been overwhelmed with work for some private clients and just have not had a lot of time to be on the web. Most of the work that I have been doing lately is for corporate clients with social gathering and events. Which means there is really nothing to post on Aberazzi, other than maybe a boring picture of what could be your parents. Earlier this week I had a shoot with a girl named Aissa and we worked on some shots here at the studio and then out at Roosevelt's at 7. She was actually one of the first people to ask me for pictures with out strobes, it was a nice change. I use to only do my photography without any special lighting. I would just use my camera and the sunlight or available light at the time.

I haven't even really had time to work on many of her pictures, but here's one from Roosevelt's.

No comments: