Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It was a Splash...

HAHAHA ok so lets get the record straight....I am in no way, shape or form gay. I'm a straight as straight guys get. That being said, I am also very comfortable with my sexuality and not homophobic. I just don't like being confused as one, I like girls! I was hired to do the photography at an All White Party for Splash weekend at Louie's Backyard and it was hilarious. There were probably over 1500 people there. Some of them in some crazy costumes, other didn't dress up at all. I even ran into a friend of mine that was there for her friends bachelorette party.

here are a few shots from the party...
all of them are actually going on the splash site.

Paul and Rishi, before we went out.

Age and Alyssa being wild...

Pretty sure they won best dressed couple.

The Bachelorette Party...

I think this is the only time I saw him not dancing...

These girls were constantly making out, silly girls.

I have never seen so many vests in one place...

The crowd, it was bigger than this, but spread up and down stairs..

This girl was gorgeous, and had a dope tattoo

before you guys get excited, these girls are dudes, haha...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you always have to go out of your way to explain to people that you aren't gay. If you didn't care either way, you wouldn't make a big deal about it.

but of course, you decided to write this:

"HAHAHA ok so lets get the record straight....I am in no way, shape or form gay. I'm a straight as straight guys get. That being said, I am also very comfortable with my sexuality and not homophobic. I just don't like being confused as one, I like girls!"

Anyone that has to exclaim that they like girls... probably likes guys.

Take better photos, already.

Aberazzi said...

Its a blog, I write what I want, when I want. I'm sorry that you do not enjoy reading my entry or looking at my photos. I love comments like these though, they let me know that not everyone loves my work. Its funny how they tend to always be anonymous though, guess they're too scared to admit who they really are.

Guinevere said...

i love how you give the males all a fair warning..."before you guys get excited...these girls are dudes." hahaha.

smoochie pooh said...

Great work! Isn't that what real photography is all about taking picures of all kind of events? Not everyone gets a chance to cover major events and then wild and crazy events. Keep up the good work..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monikapolitan said...

lol. I'm scared of all these comments. Well even if you were gay, i would totally like you 10x more! haha and I agree with smoochie pooh.

purr-winkle says "meow meow"

Sarah Janee said...

Ha, I totally thought for 2 seconds they were girls!
LOL
you're so not gay lol
Anonymous idiots!