Sunday, September 28, 2008

Flyleaf

This is a tad late but I was just so tired from the past few busy days, that I slacked off a little and took my time at getting to these images. Here are a few shots from the Flyleaf show that was SOLD OUT at Cine El Rey. Can you believe DGE, those guys had two sold out concerts in one week. We're in the works of doing something really cool for the All Time Low show, so if you want to be a part of a really cool photo shoot, be sure to make it out to that one!

The line went all the way around the block...

Zar and Geo working at the door...

Opening band "Stillborne"

Second opening band "Methmare"

Before Flyleaf went on stage, I snapped a few of you....




and FLYLEAF



I was only allowed to take picture for the first 3 songs and no flash. I found that kind of weird since everyone and their mother had cameras out the entire time and their flashes were going off like crazy! I didn't complain though, I've had worse conditions with taking pictures. I had plenty of time on my hand and was able to get a shot of Zar and Geo infront of the venue.

after the show, I went on Flyleaf's bus with Zar and his sister Carol.


After the show, Monikapolitan and I always have to wait around for Zar and Geo to finish everything up with business. So to kill the wait, I took these behind Cine El Rey, with just the light from the door and headlights from the car....I thought they came out cool...


after everything we went to Espana for some drinks...
there are some pictures, but those are to come later.

5 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

Is that a gremlin?... oh wait, it's just me.

Great pictures, the crowd shots give me chills. I can't wait to see the after party/Espana pics...one of the best times of my life!

Anonymous said...

i saw flyleaf at ACL & they were AMAZINGG! looks like it was tonss of fun heree too! & haha lacey wore the SAME outfit to ACL todayy :o

Anonymous said...

super amazing photos...
super amazing weekend.

wow.

Sarah Janee said...

I lovelovelove the pics of Monika especially the second on towards the right. Well Abe great job AS ALWAYS!

Anonymous said...

i like the second picture, ALOT. :)


she's such a pretty girl.




-jesssiiicaaaa