Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kave...

I had all the intentions of going out tonight to a place I had never gone and taking pictures of everyone. Sadly, I was not able to get ahold of my friend that promotes the place and I decided to not go. I have actually been fighting this little bug I have right now too. It started with a soar throat and well I ended up losing my voice and having some other cold like stuff. It doesn't help that all the nightclubs and bars in the area have crazy smokers and that really makes my throat worse. I slept all day today so that I could have some energy to go out tonight, Zar and Monica wanted to head to. Is is Kave like a Cave or Kave with an accented E, who knows! Well its the local neighborhood hot spot that is less than a mile away from my house. We usually get treated pretty amazing there and tonight was going good in till I was kind of hasseled about taking pictures. It got kind of weird, Zar and Monica could tell and we booked it after having one drink.

The only pictures I got were the first group of people I saw when I walked in.


These crazy ladies that kept bumping into me while dancing.


Zar and Monica giving me the look like its time to go.


and proof that Monica eats, at 2am.


This coming week is going to be amazing and I think there's a show every night! I will only be attending 3 of them though.

No comments: