Wednesday, September 17, 2008

getting it together....

Well I am sorry for those that do come to my site and read my blogs. This one is a little late for two reasons. One being that last night I was suppose to go out and do a shoot at a club, BUT the club decided that they didn't want to open and left my friends out to hang. Two is that since that happened I just really had nothing else to take pictures of and went to sleep. I worked all day on calling some new contacts that I have made for up coming shoots and worked on a new logo and business card for all those people I keep meeting when I go out.

In the works: Right now I have talks going on in Dallas about doing some club photography out there every now and then for Aberazzi. I am working on the local minor league hockey team down here to have me as their official photographer. I am talking to some investors about a project I have always wanted to do in Tyler, TX. I am also working on an awesome family photo idea for DGE. I also have been trying to work on some stuff for a new promo I will be doing with The Requested. Everything is just getting put into place and I have a feeling Aberazzi is going to blow up, I appreciate everyone's support.

while I was out at a meeting tonight I was sneaky....Jessica (Nowhere Clothing) and Zar (DGE Concerts)

1 comment:

GNARLY DIAMOND said...

Keep on pushin' bud. The good life is out there somewhere.