Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sexy Time...

Well I had the privilage of getting to do a shoot with a friend of mine this past Saturday. It was actually something we both worked up. We had been talking about doing something a bit scandalous and sexy but not trashy. Earlier this week we had gone shopping for an outfit for the shoot and found some great stuff around town. I was a bit concerned how it would all pan out though since I have never done a shoot with her and she was pretty nervous. All in all I think the shots came out amazing. It was actually hard trying to choose which ones to edit and put on here.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shoot.Black and white photography is always great.

-M.V

Sarah Janee said...

OOO really nice abe!

Monikapolitan said...

hot diggidy damnnn. One of my favorite Aberazzi shoots!!

Anonymous said...

we needa do our boxing shoot ASAP!
<3 rebecca

Jessica Salinas said...

These are great. I love how relaxed she/the environment looks in the third photo. The other two look a little too "dear in the headlights" for my taste. Great work dear.

Anonymous said...

yea steph is hott