Sunday, September 7, 2008

With some friends...

So last night or early this morning I was out with some friends of mine. We started the night out with a nice dinner at Pepper's in McAllen. It was actually one of our friends birthdays and that was the special occasion. I did not really feel like taking my large SLR out to the restaurant so instead I took my little Digital Elph. Instead of taking pictures and being one of those annoying people with their flash going off the whole time I thought it would be funny to do a video, and it actually worked out pretty cool. If you pay attention to the video, as I slowly work down the table each person is doing something that moves on to the next person.



After Pepper's we all decided that we should go somewhere fun for drinks. The spot we decided to hit up was Cin Cin. I had never been there before and I enjoyed my time there. I was impressed with the music and really impressed with the interior of the place.








Around 3am we moved the party over to our friend Mary's house, which lasted till around 6am.






1 comment:

GNARLY DIAMOND said...

AWESOMENESS! WEIRDNESS! WOO!