Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Free Show...

Well Monday was fun! Dontgetemo had a free showcase show at Cine El Rey. The show was to see which group was going to open up for Shwayze. I had never seen any of the people that were performing and was impressed with all them. In fact when I got home and sat down with Zar and Geo we all couldn't decide who was the best of the night. Each group had their own thing that they brought to the overall expierence.

So while I was there I took a few shots, I was actually kind of tired and not in the total Aberazzi shooting mood. I manage to get a few shots from the night though and was even caught in one too.




















I don't think I've ever seen Zar so relaxed at a show before...


even those crazy people from Nowhere Clothing where there...

3 comments:

Sarah Janee said...

Great Pics as always:)
EAT at least a granola bar or something pft

Anonymous said...

man, last night looked so fun..i had to work boo, and wen i came to your blog spot i was # 1987 my birth year haha, ps mandy and i really want you on that party bus with is in nov. you down?

Monikapolitan said...

I love that you update everyday now! so consistant!

DIIFUUUSE!