Friday, September 5, 2008

Grey Goose

Thursday, was a great night! I was able to meet a lot of new people and take pictures for a new client, its a club called Kaf's. This club was just recently renovated and I have to say, it looks pretty dope inside. The event was hosted by Grey Goose and for a nice 2 hours of the night all the Grey Goose you could have was on the house! The catch was that one you had to be invited and two the theme was masquerade. As I have learned living in the Valley, a majority of people here do not like to go to themed parties. I feel the older crowd is just not as hip as you would think. I know the next generation of club goers will prove me wrong. Here are a few shots from the night, the rest of them will more than likely be on Kaf's myspace or if I can get my full site up and running with galleries then on my site.



















No comments: