Monday, September 15, 2008

A Grand Weekend

I left off my last post with pictures from my shoot with Steff. I have gotten so much feedback about them and I want to thank everyone for being so kind and honest. I had failed to mention that after the shoot I went out to dinner with her and her friend Angie. Then worked on the pictures, and of course went out on the town with my friends.

Saturday nights are always eventful no matter where you end up. We started the night at a place called Moods. Which was new to me, I had never heard of the place, but our friend Liz was having a birthday party there and we thought it would be fun.

The Birthday Girl, Liz


Zar, ALWAYS promoting for the shows no matter were we go.


this girl never stopped dancing...


and of course what would be a night without Monikapolitan



AFTER all that, we drove across town to see the GRAND Opening of Kama Sutra. Sadly by the time we got there though I only had around an hour to take pictures and the place was so packed that it was really quit immpossible to do. I need to start getting to clubs a little earlier.






2 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

I think you have 456564 pictures with me in that purple dress. Except this time I needed some of your "extra services" haha my false baby bump is no more....ABERAZZI SAVES LIVES!

Anonymous said...

kamma sutra is not cute and is run by a DRUG DEALER!