Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HDR

Well, I'd be the first to admit that I don't really know much about HDR and how to create one of those amazing images that you see on FlickR. I was out in Harlingen visiting my parents and thought with the free time I had that I should try to teach myself how to create an HDR image.

For those of you that don't know what HDR is, it stands for High Dynamic Range, which usually takes 3 or more pictures of the same thing at different exposures. Then you use a software in either photoshop or 3rd party to merge them and get the best tone and exposure for shadows and highlights.

here is my try at this....my parents house.

2 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

Thats a super cute house! And the clouds look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the picture. I have pulled it up quite a few times showing it to my fiends.
cr